Knight Gallant

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Entitled leads at work, that aren't quite boss level, acting like bosses. And spewing negativity mixed with insults constantly.

• Upvote 1

Person: "this game sucks and is unplayable!"

Me: "well did you bother updating it with all the patches that fixed literally every problem you're complaining about?"

Person: "well no but the game still sucks"

Really.

Audible compression of cymbals in music on youtube. When you get that tinny gravel noise. It completely ruins the experience for me..

Edited by Snowmew Justin

being in rehab

• Upvote 1

People who come to my Clinic saying they need help because their animal is sick, but refuse to accept the diagnosis given or suggestions to improve their health because we are “just trying to steal their money”. 

• Upvote 1

the constant dynamic between self care and work "I'M SICK AND BURNT OUT AND DONT WANNA"  v  "BRUH YOU GOT A FULL DAY FULL OF CLIENTS"  "BUT YO IM LIKE RUNNY NOSE AND SORE THROAT AND WHAT IF IM CONTAGEOUS" "NOP YOU GOT 8 CLIENTS AND YOUR BOSS TO CONTEND WITH"  "BUT I HAVE 79 HOURS OF SICK PAY AND TOO NONE LAST YEAR"  "Oh, so you're gonna wuss out?"

the constant battle I have with myself.

The kind of people who say “PEOPLE HAVE IT WORSE THAN YOU” as if your problems don’t mean anything and you shouldn’t vent. Like, gtfo. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When someone promises something.

Mo'fuckas never do shit. 

12 minutes ago, Spooky said:

When someone promises something.

Mo'fuckas never do shit. 

Like your assassins?  They've failed you again.  Stone and I are very much alive.

Nah, I meant like people I make the mistake of attempting to establish a relationship with.

My assassins, on the other hand, are quite... uh... ass. Yeah... ass assass...ins... alright, it sounded better in my head.

When people pronounce nuclear as "nuke-you-lar"

• Upvote 1

People that think that "global warming" is some new and profound thing when in reality, climate change has been a part of our planet's history for billions of years. Sure we probably speed up the process, but its NOT something new

• Upvote 1

That stupid Flat Earthers really think the Earth is flat, never mind the evidence we have that proves otherwise. For the love of god i wish those morons would go away. -.-

• Upvote 1

When someone tells you they want to be a realistic artist with 0 interest in studying realism or anatomy