Sign in to follow this  
Tadhg

Free story requests!

Let me say this up front; these are not commissions. I won't tolerate annoying or assholish people. Throw a little money at me, then you can treat me like your bitch. 

Down to business! I need some ideas to help get me back into the swing of writing. If you want some kind of story--any kind, really--written, ask it of me. No determinate length or wait time, but I've got a pretty good turnaround. There's not much to say, other than, yeah, there are things I won't write. You can see my do's and don't's on my commission info here(image) and here(journal)

Let's get crackin'. 

I'd be interested in giving you an idea. Unfortunately though, as soon as I read this I stopped being able to think of anything >_<

Hey, if you think of something, be sure to come on back.

COME ONE COME ALL AND COME ON AND ASK

SAFE FOR WORK, NOT SAFE FOR WORK, VANILLA TO FETISH

ACTION, ADVENTURE, ROMANCE, COMEDY

I'LL FUCKING WRITE POETRY, COME GET ANYTHING

how specific an idea do you want?

As specific as you want. It could be as vague as "write about a platypus" or as complex as an intricately thought out four-part miniseries about a young couple who must learn to cope with the dawning realization they no longer love one another, and their mutual fears of being left alone and abandoned in old age because their now-adult offspring have come to hate them, and in the end only stay together for the sake of not dying alone but they slowly learn to appreciate each other again, until the husband is brutally murdered in a dark alley, finally realizing the fear in the first place. 

Or, you know, a platypus story. Whatever you want. 

well I'll give you something between the two

a mortal defies a god/gods EVERYTHING falls to pieces in the ensuring temper tantrum but the mortal lives through the worst of it

if you want me to throw more details at you ask for them

if you want to ignore this...

say "marshmallow kubro"

That all depends. Top post link to my list of wills, won'ts, and maybes. 

im just going to say it, and then you can tell me yea or neh...that could help me find out if your cool with it or not?

do you mind peril-cliffhanger/toe hanging

foot fetish- worship female/male

also whats a "Non-Con"? never heard that one before...

Edited by Brandon_Da_Fox

For these requests, I'm gonna say no to feet stuff. And non-con is non-consensual. It's the nice word for "rape," though technically non-con is a bit broader of a definition. Rape is a sexual act, where you can not give consent for anything. If I run down the street punching people, it's non-consensual fighting. 

I'm not sure what any of that is, sorry. Could you go into more detail?

its sort of like a peril where said someone is danging over a cliff over something dangerous like a pit fall or some sort of beast