woofles

Post your "weird" fetishes (NSFW)

When the terms Penis and Vagina are used in sexual ways it turns me on. And when things like Cock and Pussy are used, it turns me off.

Uhh... where do I even start?

Gas play, watersports, vore with slow realistic digestion, living insertions as in tying someone to a dildo or something and inserting it, drool, bulges, and other stuff I can't think of right now. Oh and feral characters.

guess we something in common

I like feet to the extreme. My entire sexual attraction to someone is based on whether or not I like their feet.

Wanna know what REALLY gets me off?

Thane Krios in a tuxedo.

mass_effect_2_thane_krios_by_layerx3-d31

• Upvote 2

...Noncon. I'm all about some noncon.

Muscles too. Most girls like muscles all right but I like a LOOOOT of muscle.

Pecs are muscles too but they get their own category bc they're one of my absolute faves

Umm.. well.. I guess I like Paws.... They seem really attractive... -blushes-

• Upvote 1

If I mentioned all the shit I was into we'd be here all night so I'm just gonna  mention my most recent which is bellybuttons

I recently developed a new one. It's enjoying a transformation from male to shemale, through surgery, magic, injections, whatever. As long as I end up with a woman's body and my equipment, it's pretty hot.

I like some weird stuff, but I'll just say that surgery is one of the things.

OH. And piercings.

Edited by Ghasty

Ah well I like military uniforms, only certain ones though. And just nice formal men's wear in general. That's the only one that's stuck. Maybe I have more though, my sex drive is next to nothing right now.

I always feel weird about it, but chubby chaser, for lack of better term.
That's my disgusting kink.

Don't exactly know if it's "weird" like some of the other things I'm into, though lately I've found myself incredibly attracted to huge, floofy, thick tails, and it's even the deciding factor in certain cases~
  • Upvote 1

Bondage is probably obvious, but I like the idea of a woman with strap on pounding me, or herm (I adore herms), being gangbanged/gangraped especially in public like in a park or at a big party. Capture and kidnap play, and while not into beastility or zoophilia, I find the idea of a anthro being kidnapped and put in a 'zoo like' environment to be shown off and breed in front of others is really sexy. Also being forced into prosititution by a hot femdom is super hot too.

• Upvote 1

uniforms.... yeah i like uniforms. especially iron man's suit! so hot!!! and yeah i kinda like other stuff too but i'm too shy to share it here heh *looks to the left shyly *

Me? Paws, Musk, and Sweat. Don't know why for the last one

Well I guess I have a thing for paws, bondage, musk, sweat, 69, rimming, being dominated, being the center of a gangbang.  I find Transformation from/during sex oddly hot, there are some great stories that include it.  Then there are werewolves.  <3

Yeah... I'm fairly weird.  lol

To be serious though, I think I just found mine... knife play. 

I had a dream I was fighting an assassin, who looked quite much like Ezio, except it wasn't him, at least I don't think it was... anyway. I liked the feeling of the daggers against my skin. It felt so real and sharp, so quick, ect. I think I enjoyed it more than I should. I think that's my new thing now.

• Upvote 1

also, when i rp, i would sometimes like to see the said character (furry only though...i mind human males, but not mind human females....im sort of fucked up a bit) in a DiD situation, but not like tied up and that jazz, held against their will, but more likely hanging over a pit, or dangling for their life...and slowly losing grip, doesnt matter if it kills them or someone saves them, or if they fall, but its not much of a far drop, more like several inches off the ground....i dont even know the name to it tbh with anyone...also i did mention toe hanging, a foot fetish...so...

Edited by Brandon_Da_Fox

Wow not many have that fetish as it has to be one of the most trusting there is. your pulse will hammer in your ears. You will feel that sublime fear and desire in your eyes over the glint of a blade. You will feel the silky combination of silvery-sharp pain and cool soothing metal bliss. You might never even draw blood. I call it orgasmic danger.

That is exactly what I'm talking about, you describe it absolutely perfectly... yup! I'm officially, a weirdo.

• Upvote 1

I don't know... I don't think knife-play will lead to second dates if you catch my drift