Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Risuna

Rawr .w.

Hellos heh.. Ums, well I've been in a forum like this once before but it was a very long time ago, lately I've been wanting to connect to some more furs though so.. Maybe, someone can helps? .w.

Rawr I'm very shy with this but I'd like to get into this community better :c

My name is Risuna, I'm a foxy, 18, and a freshman in college, I don't know what my major is though .-.

Ums.. I like gaaaaaames and stuffs and watching youtube, but I guess who doesn't so I'm not sure what's unique about me rawr .w. Maybe.. Someone can help me get to know you all better? :c *curls up*

Welcome to the refuge! My name's Mel and I'm also a fox (iris blue) and freshman in college. As for what's unique, let me say this: It may not seem obvious now, though that thing will hit you hard once you find it. That's how I was, at least.

Hope you have a good time here!

Thank you hehe~

Do you maybe.. Have an idea of how I should start in a forum? I'm not used to this stuff heh..

I would suggest poking in on one of the threads in the Monkey Business forum, especially ones like "Last Person to Post Wins," "Corrupt a Wish," and "This or That?" where it's easy to learn about others through cues and/or conversations and descriptions. If you're comfortable with it you could join an open RP too. ^w^ Edited by visions-of-a-wolf

Hello and good welcome!

Great way to start in the forums is to head over to the Monkey Business section and just start chiming in on anything that looks interesting. Quite a few forum games exist that are a neat way to start to get to know people. There's a thread "Last Person to Post Wins" that operates much like a slow moving chat room.

Almost everyone here is really friendly. Just start jumping in and saying hi and you'll start to find some new friends.

Thankies, I'm just shy is all, but I do want to try and get into a furry community :c

Annnd.. I'd like to maybe try an open rp but I've never really done one of those before so I don't know how well I'd be in that..

Thank you though hehe..~

Welcome to TR x3

Hello and welcome! Hope to see you around! I mostly hang out in the Monkey Business section, but I have Skype to if you wanna game some time ^~^

Howdy Risuna! It's good to see another college fur! Welcome to The Refuge :)

Thank you all so much for the greetings..~<3

• Upvote 1

Hello Risuna Dr. BezeFox here to say i am happy to see another fox on Tails Refuge also i will agree with the others. However if you want to sharpen your claws on a practice  role play maybe even private (If you don't want others to see but don't be shy.) just give me a email.