Sign in to follow this  
Duufy

PS4

Does anyone own one? If so, what games do you normally play? I need more peeps on there to hang with. 

• Downvote 1

right now jamming through bloodborne, othewise I usually float around on Destiny

I gots one, my norm right now is still fallout 4 though, but I bounce between Star Wars battlefront and destiny as well when I need a break from the wasteland

I got one a while ago, been working my way through The Last of Us. That is much more fun of a game than I thought it would be!

I've been looking for some more game ideas for it -- what do you play?

Take care!

P.S. Does anyone else wish the PS4 was just.a.tad.faster.?

I have gotten one just recently and play games like destiny, CoD BO3, Elder scrolls online (mainly in the Daggerfall Covenant faction), farcry 4, and dying light so far, but will be willing to buy more multiplayer games to play with others on (except star wars battlefront, that game was terrible and traded it back in in a heart beat in which it caused me to buy CoD)

Currently play battlefront, destiny (if it ever finishes updating), ESO, and battlefield hardline