Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red

Red's Comissions

So please consider supporting my work:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3185394&ty=h

commission_guide_by_flyingram-d5m9s2r.jp

The sheet has everything price wise down but as for conditions and details continue reading:

--------
First as it says, I take payments through PayPal.
I have had some close calls but have yet to be ripped off but just for my protection from now on you must pay half of the commission fee up front before I begin.

--------
The examples are pretty self explanatory but just for clarification:

Sketches
I consider a sketch unfinished "dirty" linework with perhaps some flat tones. Construction will be erased and it will "read" clearly.

Linework
This is cleaned up linework that is not toned or colored in anyway.

Unshaded
This will be finished linework with flat colors added to it. At most it will have a cast shadow.

Shaded
This is finished linework, colored, and rendered. As good as it gets.

EDIT:
To clarify shading entails:
Rendering: Like jewels or metal
Shadows
More details on effects like magic or smoke
Lighting effects

--------
Details, Details, Details, AND Details....

Model Sheets
I used to offer model sheets but they took too much time and the price didn't cover the cost so if you want something like that I can still do it but I'll treat it as a regular commission will extra characters.

Comics
I can do comic pages but that would have to be negotiated page by page but off the bat know that the time investment might make it pricey.

Time
Depending on how complex the picture is I try to keep the time to complete at about three days. I do tend to work slow but if I take your money know that it is a personally priority, as it should be. X3

Content
I'm willing to do tasteful nudity or mature content but nothing explicitly x rated.

You're good at art! Should I get money soon I'd get some from you ^w^

You're good at art! Should I get money soon I'd get some from you ^w^

Wow, quick reply! Thanks, I'll be waiting!

Hehe, I can't guarantee that I can, but if I do it'll for sure be from you.

Im interested, but before I commission I would like to see more of your female works, where can I find a link to some of your female pieces? Please and thank you

I will for sure be coming your way once I get funds! 

Im interested, but before I commission I would like to see more of your female works, where can I find a link to some of your female pieces? Please and thank you

I also just barely finished a new pic on my tumblr for another example. http://theflyingnest.tumblr.com/image/142180689575

I just added the Patreon route for commissions. Pledging will half the price for art plus you pay in small amounts and save upwards to higher tiered rewards over time.

All slots are once again open.

I just finished the last of the contest pics so I am free for commissions once again!

For those wondering, I do have a few slots open if you are seeking a commission at this time.

I now have two slots open for commissions. I am having a dead for character references. You'll get a front and side view for only the price of one full figure. PM me if interested.