Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red

Red's Art Circle

About my "Tales from the Cheapskates". I'm thinking of only charging half of what I normally would for a full character since I already have everything plotted out and I just need to add a char. What do you think?

i interact because i enjoy your humors! all four of them!  and you are colorful and enjoy the petpats *petpats your hed*

7 minutes ago, braenuun said:

i interact because i enjoy your humors! all four of them!  and you are colorful and enjoy the petpats *petpats your hed*

Oh you!~ <3

And it wasn't directed at anyone specific, it's that I've gotten enough PMs here and elsewhere with the gyst of it. So I'm just giving out the friendly reminder.

Here's another good one, Justin! I'm having trouble picking good ones because the lead keeps "glaring" on the scan and it's difficult to see the drawing since the lines are coming up as white. :/

This is my lynx lady that seems to be my mascot now for the circle thread, it seems. Still haven't named her yet. I'm thinking something with a "B".

lynxpose1.jpg

I suppose being more specific on what you can do to help me out would be fair to you all.

In the past when I used to do prize pics I made a sponsor awareness thread https://www.tailsrefuge.com/topic/16165-reds-contest-sponser-awareness-thread/

But I can give some more specific info here, as well. Here some more specific things you can do to help me out.

1. On interaction.

Whatever I post something here or on any of my galleries leaving a comment would be nice. And as stated, something more than just "nice" or "good job" would be much better. Also, I don't mind if you have a critique just as long as you are not just thoughtlessly commenting. That fact that you took the time do type something of substance at all helps the soul more than you think. It's not a matter of wanting fame or an inflated ego, it's more of I want to knwo what I do matters to some one or that I exist and I am not just taking to myself whenever I post.

2. Helping me with my work.

Getting my work out there is tough. It's a sea of content and getting noticed in all of that is incredibly difficult and can be a tons of work for just one person. Redistributing my work on imageboards, directories, group, etc helps a ton. One instance of someone helping me is JGGC https://jggc.deviantart.com/ over at DA. You my have noticed the pic I just did for him "Group Selfie" https://flyingram.deviantart.com/art/Group-Selfie-696999599 . I did that for him because when I asked for a volunteer to help me redistribute my work he did so. He uploaded practically all of my DA gallery to e621 https://e621.net/post?tags=flyingram He didn't even ask for anything, I offered to draw for him since it was the least I could do after he was done. I'm not saying to expect that but you can see what I mean when I say getting my work around is a ton of work.

Something very specific you can do right now:

Since my main gallery is DA it would incredibility be helpful if you submitted my pics to DA groups or used one of the "share" buttons that each pic has to share it on social media such as tumblr or twitter. You don't have to do it for EVERY pic but if you see a pic that might look good in a group or you wish to share around doing so well help me out immensely.

3. Financially

Naturally Patreon or commissions aid me well but since I don't want to spend money on me there is a free option. If you have a smart phone, the amazon fire version of MUNCH is free and I am paid for every minute played. It's not much but anything helps. It's like for every hour played I'd get like $0.12 atm. I am working on a free version that is ad supported for the GooglePlay version but until then the former can help me out. I do warn you, it is a quick casual puzzle game I made jsut to get the process down and I do have other projects so to be released that are quite better but until then that's a free way to aid me.

That's all that I can think of right now. Thanks you all for the community support you have given me thus far. I really y do appreciate what you all have done for me.

Ok, last one for the night, I SWEAR!

Justin, JUSTIN~ LOOK!~ Stripper kitty for you!~

Stripper Kitty Sketch 1

3 hours ago, Red said:

Ok, last one for the night, I SWEAR!

Justin, JUSTIN~ LOOK!~ Stripper kitty for you!~

Stripper Kitty Sketch 1

Damn, all for me? The sexiness really does show through those scribbles XD

4 minutes ago, Snowmew Justin said:

Damn, all for me? The sexiness really does show through those scribbles XD

It's like you can jsut reach out and touch it!

1 hour ago, Raphial Hebert said:

Quick drawing.

1502353568.raphial_sadraph.png

He poked holes in his ear!

33 minutes ago, Raphial Hebert said:

Drew a thing...

bed.png

A naked thing.

7 hours ago, Red said:

A naked thing.

I can insert a penis on this image if that's what you want xD

6 hours ago, Raphial Hebert said:

I can insert a penis on this image if that's what you want xD

Tits or gtfo.

I was already working on this but since it was her birthday today it was a great excuse to finish it off, ha!

Sketchblog: Sexy Scuttle

This is sooooooo coooooool~!! Thank you very much! \(•́ω•̀ )/ <3

1 hour ago, Naomi said:

This is sooooooo coooooool~!! Thank you very much! \(•́ω•̀ )/ <3

Glad you like it. :3 Since it's your BDay I'll clothe her if you like? X3

Do anything special for your BDay?

I worked! \.3./

But I'm celebrating with the fam more tomorrow. Tonight, I'm just going relaaaax ~

7 minutes ago, Naomi said:

I worked! \.3./

But I'm celebrating with the fam more tomorrow. Tonight, I'm just going relaaaax ~

Nice, I like being left alone for a change on my BDay. X3

I didn't know you did art like that <3 sometimes I look at your scribble art and I think it's neat cuz I haven't seen that before. But seeing Naomi's piece come out so cute makes me want to pay more attention :3

1 minute ago, Wolfy Prince of Pumpkins said:

I didn't know you did art like that <3 sometimes I look at your scribble art and I think it's neat cuz I haven't seen that before. But seeing Naomi's piece come out so cute makes me want to pay more attention :3

Did art like what?

Like Naomi's and the other solid one, I thought you did mainly sketches, 

2 minutes ago, Wolfy Prince of Pumpkins said:

Like Naomi's and the other solid one, I thought you did mainly sketches, 

Oh I see, this thread is mostly a "sketchblog" so I mostly just post my sketchwork here. Finished stuff goes into my galleries.

@Wolfy Prince of Pumpkins All of my pics look WAY different from when I first scan them in to the point where there are finished.

@Naomi 's pic when I first scanned it. I didn't like who the head came out on the first sketch so I drew it a second time and used that on instead.

sexyscuttlebefore.png