Red

Red's Art Circle

Feeling nice and rested now. Getting that last update up was a huge load off my back. Plus It's a huge ego boost to get something done for a change.

Edited by Red
  • Like 1

Don't worry, thread isn't dead. Remember that most people end up PMing each other from here due to shyness.

Had a good birthday and focusing on my health. Feeling much better. One step at a time, yes?

hey Red, i have been looking at your art and i would like to ask if it is ok to use some of your art as references for my character, Ace?

3 hours ago, Aundonia said:

hey Red, i have been looking at your art and i would like to ask if it is ok to use some of your art as references for my character, Ace?

Oh, thank you. I'm quite flattered. Sure you can.

I'm back what did i miss?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DoeDog said:

I'm back what did i miss?

Uploaded my art helper program to itch.io for easier distribution and will work on it more after I finish my last commission that's taken forever already, showed a game project I am working on to some potential clients and waiting for them to get back to me, but for now, I am focusing on my health and trying to take it easy. Doctors said to take it easy for else. OO;

And yourself?

• Like 1

busy with life and shit, wife is gonna be home as she doesn't have university classes for like 3 months, she still does online lessons so whatever.

work work work, finished another 50 pages, right now i am doing layouts for another graphic novel, plus thinking of opening commissions because money is good.

Got a new computer because the last one bit the dust.

Latest thing I did...I made a poster for a friend's personal project, he really likes it, dude works at marvel as colorist so I will get my art colored by one of the uber pros.

tons of burnout, saving cash for vacations in mexico city.

pretty much.

10 hours ago, DoeDog said:

busy with life and shit, wife is gonna be home as she doesn't have university classes for like 3 months, she still does online lessons so whatever.

work work work, finished another 50 pages, right now i am doing layouts for another graphic novel, plus thinking of opening commissions because money is good.

Got a new computer because the last one bit the dust.

Latest thing I did...I made a poster for a friend's personal project, he really likes it, dude works at marvel as colorist so I will get my art colored by one of the uber pros.

tons of burnout, saving cash for vacations in mexico city.

pretty much.

Nice, what's the project? I'll totally pity buy one.

Also, Uber pros are the best!

Edited by Red
  • Like 1

yes pity money is the best!

honestly the project is kinda i dunno run of the mill vigilante hero stuff but the dude knows how to make it look good wouldn't buy it if the dude wasn't one of my bros mostly because I gave up con super heroes long time ago.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DoeDog said:

yes pity money is the best!

YAS!

5 hours ago, DoeDog said:

I gave up con super heroes long time ago.

Kinda for me, I'm more into anime versions of it of the non-sentai variety. Magical girls are my guilty pleasure. X3

• Like 1

Cool, liked madoka, it's good but it's basically Kamen Rider Ryuki, the dude who wrote madoka is a huge fan and friend of the writer of ryuki so go figure.

Guilty pleasure? I guess paranormal shit and paranormal documentaries, I've seen as many amityvile docus available, i know it's full of shit but still enjoyable.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DoeDog said:

Cool, liked madoka, it's good but it's basically Kamen Rider Ryuki, the dude who wrote madoka is a huge fan and friend of the writer of ryuki so go figure.

Guilty pleasure? I guess paranormal shit and paranormal documentaries, I've seen as many amityvile docus available, i know it's full of shit but still enjoyable.

Most of my docs are either of weird history or classical history. Also, I'm a huge fan of Shakespeare.

so where are you on shakespeare, one dude or a collection of dudes signing the same?

7 hours ago, DoeDog said:

so where are you on shakespeare, one dude or a collection of dudes signing the same?

One guy, the people who say it's other keep picking people who are well know doing other things and don't even bother to look into his peers. Plus they have his drafts they can look at.

12 hours ago, DoeDog said:

Ok, here's the vid I was looking for on the matter.

• Like 1

well that dispels all doubts. cool.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DoeDog said:

well that dispels all doubts. cool.

This comment agrees with my views! YAY!

• Like 1

well, i am a reasonable person capable of understanding that some of my beliefs might be wrong, or i might have misconceptions because i am no expert in a cubic shit ton of topics so yeah, If am presented with understandable clear information then I will reconsider what I know based on new info c:

except when it comes to the new thundercats cartoon, that thing is a foul turd.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DoeDog said:

well, i am a reasonable person capable of understanding that some of my beliefs might be wrong, or i might have misconceptions because i am no expert in a cubic shit ton of topics so yeah, If am presented with understandable clear information then I will reconsider what I know based on new info c:

except when it comes to the new thundercats cartoon, that thing is a foul turd.

Disagree with me an I'll break you! :3

• Like 1