Chat Has Moved! Please see the TailsRefuge News thread for more info!- TR Staff

Welcome to Tails Refuge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razi

Contest Ideas and Suggestions!

3 posts in this topic

I will be out of the country for a month and while I am gone contests will be on a short hiatus, I would love to hear about any contest ideas you have or have wanted to see us use for when I get back. Please post your suggestions here, we love to have our users happy and enjoying the site and you folks enjoying the contests is part of that.

I'd love to see something more in a specific category when you're doing the photography contests personally, I hit a wide range myself to try to get a few good catadagories an whatnots, but maybe something more specific than the generic titles that seem to involve photography, maybe more into macro, landscape, portraits, and so on, they just feel too open ended to me and get such a wide range it's hard to really pick something to post up that's fitting for the category. Don't get me wrong, the season specifics areN'T (this was supposed to be aren't bad, I do like the seasonal shoots...I missed the typo here) bad, they just leave a lot open to interpretation is all, I'd love to see something a little more focused so to speak is all...

Maybe a photohunt type thing thrown in there? give more specific conditions and force people to go out and take new photos rather than just using whatevers on hand

EDIT: god...so many errors and rambling thoughts

I'd like to see more writing contests such as 2-page novels, poems and/or maybe something silly and light-hearted like makebelieve political campaigns (#makegrilledcheesesandwichgreatagain) or writing up funny commercials.