Chat Has Moved! Please see the TailsRefuge News thread for more info!- TR Staff

Welcome to Tails Refuge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Punk.

Draw Everyday!

108 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Red said:

Time will tell....

Non, I have to know my theme. :L

22 minutes ago, Punk. said:

Non, I have to know my theme. :L

It'll be the Star Trek: Enterprise theme if you don't setting down!

23 hours ago, Punk. said:

Nice nice nice. Interesting poses and good choice in color.

I suggest a less distracting background when dealing with something that  contains  a lot of  a detail  a or a solid contrast as to show the detail in the black and blue one.

Keep it up!

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll take it into consideration. Always looking to improve ;3. I think Alec (The darker one) turned out a little too blue though. Either my eyes are just that bad or the program I use doesn't accurately portray how light a color is going to be...

That aside, I do appreciate the feedback so thank you ^_^

20 hours ago, Red said:

It'll be the Star Trek: Enterprise theme if you don't setting down!

I am no nerd, yes! I will choose settling down.

4 hours ago, Anon_Darking said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll take it into consideration. Always looking to improve ;3. I think Alec (The darker one) turned out a little too blue though. Either my eyes are just that bad or the program I use doesn't accurately portray how light a color is going to be...

That aside, I do appreciate the feedback so thank you ^_^

I think that was the biggest draw/turn off when using digital mediums to do anything on. With different computer settings (contrast, brightness, etc) nothing looks the same. It's definitely a hard obstacle to overcome.

Here's the rest of the stuff I promised X3;

Automated Security.png

The Diner.png

TNC-B1-Cover Page.png

Tyrone.png

22 hours ago, Anon_Darking said:

Here's the rest of the stuff I promised X3;

Automated Security.png

The Diner.png

TNC-B1-Cover Page.png

Tyrone.png

Oh dang these are tight, keep it up! Really dig the ideas and execution of the first one with all the robots scifi stuff.

45 minutes ago, Punk. said:

Oh dang these are tight, keep it up! Really dig the ideas and execution of the first one with all the robots scifi stuff.

Thank you ^_^. I've been sitting on the second one for a little bit so...looks like I have to get back on it ;3. If you want an entertaining story to go with it, I posted with said story here; http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24072724/

Here's another one for everyone in the thread...assuming it's still alive. New logo for a book I am working on;

AWAHB Logo.png