Chat Has Moved! Please see the TailsRefuge News thread for more info!- TR Staff

Welcome to Tails Refuge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wicked

MMORPGs

15 posts in this topic

What are some of the best MMORPGs that you play right now and quite enjoy? I've also been watching mmorpg animes lately and if you had to chose, which world would you prefer to be stuck in?

i play World of Warcraft, and have tried various others,but none seem to compare to it at all, which is why i still play it. as for which world i would like to get stuck in, i am crossed between WoW's, Pokemon, or Warframe.

I play Guild Wars 2 and i have crafted an engineer strategy that no one else in the right mind would probably use in pvp...surprise kamikaze. Basically I sneak around, throw down an invisibility potion if need be, use rocket boots to propel myself at my enemies then spam all the bombs...all of them.

It sounds kind of stupid but i get a surprising amount of kills with this strategy...and half the time i'm just screwing around. :3

I play guild wars 2, league of legends and smite. I don't know if they're the best but I enjoy them all quite a bit. I used to play world of warcraft but I prefer guild wars 2 at the moment.

Don't get me back on that pony again!

Do it!

Elder Scrolls Onliiiine ~

There are still tons of things that irk me about it, and Skyrim will alwaaays be my all-time favorite. But ESO's come a long way since their ultra-botched release. And honestly, I enjoy it plenty ^^

I'd love to play ESO but the broke is a curse I can't break.

I loved eso until the updates crippled the Internet 

Warframe is currently the mmo I'm playing at the moment 

Used to play destiny but Internet bring slow stopped that :P 

I play Warframe too, but I really....don't..like.......consider it an MMORPG. Mostly because I typically NEVER play with anyone other than like....my two friends on there.

And I've played GW2, and a liiiiittle of Black Desert Online (but i mostly play that for the character creator).

Final Fantasy 14 @[email protected]
Though I haven't played it in forever because I can't afford a monthly fee for a game right now. And I had -just- got the best outfit ever, too. Boooo

I have played WoW so much though, and had fun, but I can't seem to get back into it other than for the friends/community aspect. I really would like to find other ones, something that would work like the immersive MMO I've always wanted. I've never really been big on raids and such, I just wanna be in a world and fight monsters and get a house and collect clothes and just sort of be in there. FFXIV is the closest I've gotten to that, though I don't know what happened after Realm Reborn and the introduction of flying. :\

28 minutes ago, Ryokenohki said:

Final Fantasy 14 @[email protected]
Though I haven't played it in forever because I can't afford a monthly fee for a game right now. And I had -just- got the best outfit ever, too. Boooo

I have played WoW so much though, and had fun, but I can't seem to get back into it other than for the friends/community aspect. I really would like to find other ones, something that would work like the immersive MMO I've always wanted. I've never really been big on raids and such, I just wanna be in a world and fight monsters and get a house and collect clothes and just sort of be in there. FFXIV is the closest I've gotten to that, though I don't know what happened after Realm Reborn and the introduction of flying. :\

Same here, plus I got other stuff I need to be doing that I can't afford real time participation. Now browser games on the other game!~ Anyone ever play Utopia or Travian? Also, Neopets!

Neopets. Oh damn the big guns

8 hours ago, Ryokenohki said:

Neopets. Oh damn the big guns

Hellz yeah! My main pet's name is a Kougra named Aghri. I'd put a link up but they don't let you do that if you're not logged and if I do I'll get lost again. X3

Oh nooooo I haven't touched Neopets in YEARS.