Chat Has Moved! Please see the TailsRefuge News thread for more info!- TR Staff

Welcome to Tails Refuge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rayna

Friendly Chit-Chat

9 posts in this topic

Well, I am in search for some fellow Fur Friends to chat and hang out with. To be quite honest, I'm fairly poor at keeping up in the Discord Groups and smaller groups or one-on-one discussion is easier for me to adjust. 

I'm a bit unusual in the Fur world. I'm not as cuddly. I also prefer to meet and learn a lot about the person behind the screen, rather than just characters. 
I don't roleplay.. I know, it's odd. I'm not looking for romantic encounters and I'm terrible at flirting. Lmao

My interests reside on my profile content. I'm your quintessential geek who loves sci-fi and horror. Total Trekkie. Animals are also a huge topic. 

Anywho, if anyone is looking to chat, share interests, or even secrets with someone free of bias, feel free to message me here or on Discord. 

Grab a cup of coffee and let's chat. s8mYObZ.png

(c) Selamar on FA

I'm always down for some coffee and bullshitting :D

To that  note, sometimes it's more fun to talk about ourselves and how we see the world rather than how the fandom ticks. *shrug*

I do hope some folks get in touch too, I'm personally interested in your taste of horror and sci fi~

I'd leave more here if I wasn't checking in before work, so you have my apologies there D:

I'll show ya some bad flirting lmao 

I honestly thought that coffee cup was part of the hand there for a minute, but also, so much yesssss, trek and scifi are pretty much what I base everything I do around, that and Warhammer 40k on ocassion, huuuuuge inspiration from Asimov and Doctor Who too, Scifi with a twist of possible is my weak spot

Though I don't drink coffee, so....maybe I can have a few cans redbull or rockstar instead? lol unless it's deathwishcoffee....I've been meaning to try that for awhile, I have a bag of Valhalla Java I've literally never used aside from get a buzz off sniffing it

22 hours ago, Rayna said:

I'm your quintessential geek who loves sci-fi

giiirrrrrllllll im about to let my NERD outta the cage here

You will find my sci-fi compliments Buzz's: Niven, Benford, Brin --> Ringworld, uplift, known space, I LOVE IT.  Not to forget Dan Simmon's hyperion cantos and starwars, bsg...they're like a big old pool and im SWIMMING IN IT

*puts the nerd back in the cage*

innnnywho i'll probably send some nerdgrams via teh discord unless you beat me to it cuz im at work!  I may talk your ear off if we're talking sci-fi so heads up .-.

Codydog, I would definitely love to chat about sci-fi and horror! 

Buzzuki, red bulls and rockstars are definitely acceptable alternatives. lol 
Star Trek is my jam. I'm an original fan all the way, but enjoy certain aspects of NG. I actually got to meet Michael Dorn earlier this summer and I lost it. Doctor Who is also a special love of mine. Big Question : Who is your Favorite Doctor? B)

braenuun, UNLEASH THE NERD.

As much as I absolutely love ToS, I can only take so much of Kirk in one sitting lol ST: Enterprise is actually one of my favorites, a lot of that 'fancy' kinda feel is gone from it, and going through that struggle of first reaching out into deep space, just trying to survive, is just so interesting to me. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes of the new one since it's supposedly set between Enterprise and ToS. As for Doctors, I....Probably gotta say Tennant is still my favorite, he brought so much life to the role that it's hard not to see his personality in a lot of aspects of the newer doctors, a few of the old ones even, Matt Smith wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting such a strange lookin dude to be though, was actually a lotta fun to watch, Capaldi ended up playing it off really well too, but definitely Ten, Ten's still my favorite with his doofy, carefree optimism and sudden dangerous switch to serious when the time called for it

my favorite doctor is the emergency medical hologram

xD

....and suddenly I'm wondering which doctor was being referred....my mind always immediately goes to 'The Doctor' when someone asks that lol

Haha! I'm actually a huge Smith fan, honestly. Or Baker.