Chat Has Moved! Please see the TailsRefuge News thread for more info!- TR Staff

Welcome to Tails Refuge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jackie Irons

Hello!

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm Jackie Irons which is not my real name. I'm writing this as I listen to some power metal.<3 Sadly my ear buds are dying.</3 I've been in the fandom since I was 16 I'm now 23. I've never actually been an active member online until now. I want to make this place my home. Everywhere else seems dead. I look forward to making good friends and connections. My fursona is a female black Labrador I plan on working out the details as I go but I most certainly love the color red. <3 I enjoy music more than anything but it isn't my life. I love all styles and appreciate everything about it. I play guitar. My styles are neoclassical, classical, power metal, and progressive. I suck at almost everything but. I love reading fantasy and things to learn from. I love life. Bees. Family. Friends. My cat.<333 I can be distrustful but I'm an extremely kind person and heavily tender... Oh what else... I have had some troubles in life but it never stops me and I follow my heart and wildest dreams. I plan on going back to college to teach music. I've graduated before as an auto  technician but it's not for me. I have heart problems so I'm hoping to do some lighter and better work. I'm currently a maintenance worker looking for a second job. I love winter a lot. Snow is beautiful I hate every other season of the year even though I'm a July baby. I love Christmas and Valentines day... One thing I value most in life is time. I can care less about money and such. We never know how long we have and I want to live this journey to the fullest. So don't waste my time! I hope to hear back from you all! <3 If you want to know more inbox me!

P.S. Male IRL. Genderfluid bisexual. I love acting completely girlish and such. My fursona is my other half. I'm clueless what else to say but yeah I'll answer questions.... I'm tired @.@

22 minutes ago, Jackie Irons said:

Hi, I'm Jackie Irons which is not my real name. I'm writing this as I listen to some power metal.<3 Sadly my ear buds are dying.</3 I've been in the fandom since I was 16 I'm now 23. I've never actually been an active member online until now. I want to make this place my home. Everywhere else seems dead. I look forward to making good friends and connections. My fursona is a female black Labrador I plan on working out the details as I go but I most certainly love the color red. <3 I enjoy music more than anything but it isn't my life. I love all styles and appreciate everything about it. I play guitar. My styles are neoclassical, classical, power metal, and progressive. I suck at almost everything but. I love reading fantasy and things to learn from. I love life. Bees. Family. Friends. My cat.<333 I can be distrustful but I'm an extremely kind person and heavily tender... Oh what else... I have had some troubles in life but it never stops me and I follow my heart and wildest dreams. I plan on going back to college to teach music. I've graduated before as an auto  technician but it's not for me. I have heart problems so I'm hoping to do some lighter and better work. I'm currently a maintenance worker looking for a second job. I love winter a lot. Snow is beautiful I hate every other season of the year even though I'm a July baby. I love Christmas and Valentines day... One thing I value most in life is time. I can care less about money and such. We never know how long we have and I want to live this journey to the fullest. So don't waste my time! I hope to hear back from you all! <3 If you want to know more inbox me!

P.S. Male IRL. Genderfluid bisexual. I love acting completely girlish and such. My fursona is my other half. I'm clueless what else to say but yeah I'll answer questions.... I'm tired @.@

It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay.

1 minute ago, Red said:

It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks friend!

Hey there Jackie. It's nice to meet you. You sound like a nice fur.

Hello, friend-to-be!  may you find welcome in these strange lands

theyre quite strange.

6 hours ago, Kipsy said:

Hey there Jackie. It's nice to meet you. You sound like a nice fur.

Heheh I'm very nice. Nice to meet you as well firend!

5 hours ago, braenuun said:

Hello, friend-to-be!  may you find welcome in these strange lands

theyre quite strange.

Quite strange? :P And you are my my friend! The internet is always strange. Hell everythings weird.

a black lab, as common as that is, its very unique here <3 -sways my tails- nice to meet you

2 minutes ago, Wolfy Prince of Pumpkins said:

a black lab, as common as that is, its very unique here <3 -sways my tails- nice to meet you

A lot of furs are canine or feline but never any specific breed lol. Thanks <3 Nice to meet you too *wags tail*

1 hour ago, Jackie Irons said:

A lot of furs are canine or feline but never any specific breed lol. Thanks <3 Nice to meet you too *wags tail*

I sport a blanfords fox as my main.  Sometimes I squawk around as a cockatiel.  I like specificity. 

Just now, braenuun said:

I sport a blanfords fox as my main.  Sometimes I squawk around as a cockatiel.  I like specificity. 

Hahaha! Me too I try not to be to vague but i ebd up confusing people i can be daunting :P