Chat Has Moved! Please see the TailsRefuge News thread for more info!- TR Staff

Welcome to Tails Refuge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppermint Patty

Introducing myself

7 posts in this topic

So I'm really bad at introducing myself, seeing as I'm not that much of a social butterfly and am generally a bit of a boring person. So when I saw an introductions forum, I was pretty nervous- but then I saw a sample template. "Well, I don't like introducing myself, but I like questionnaires, so I'll just do this", I told myself, and lo and behold, here it is, even if it is pretty standard and has probably been used a lot.

What is your primary species? Snivy, I love me some snakes. Serperior and Servine are super rad too, though.

Do you have more then one (If so how many and list them)? Nope, not really. May slide between the different stages of Snivy's evolution from time to time, since I love Snivy, Servine, and Serperior all equally.

How long have you been a member of the fandom? That's a pretty hard question, I've always liked anthropomorphic animals, but I don't think I realized I was a furry until about three or four years ago.

Have you gone to any furry gatherings? Naaaah, not yet, I'd love to go to one sometime, though.

What type of RP do you like? On chatty sites, I like smaller, fun, low-stress ones. But on official Roleplaying Sites I use, such as RPNation, I host large-scale, detailed ones that go on for a looong time. I'm still not done with any of the ones I started like a year and a half ago.

Do you like to lead RPs or just participate? Lead on my favorite roleplaying sites, participate elsewhere.

Are you an artist of any type (If so what can you do)? I do long enough roleplays to be considered a writer. I can't draw as much as I'd love to, though. I grew up with a bad pencil-usage form that none of my teachers corrected, and it shakes a lot. Starts to hurt after a while using a pencil, say, twenty minutes or so.

What do you expect out of the Refuge? I expect a fun site to use where I can meet new friends and possibly do more roleplaying. I'd say this is a good start, especially since I've noticed this site is running on the same engine as RPNation, so it's all very familiar to me already.

Edited by Peppermint Patty

Hello and welcome to the refuge! Writers and roleplayers are greatly appreciated here, you’ll make friends fast for sure! Enjoy your stay.

3 minutes ago, Samurai Kai said:

Hello and welcome to the refuge! Writers and roleplayers are greatly appreciated here, you’ll make friends fast for sure! Enjoy your stay.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the PARTY

What genres of roleplay do you enjoy?

1 hour ago, braenuun said:

Welcome to the PARTY

What genres of roleplay do you enjoy?

Haha, thanks! Do you know where I can find the site news? The notification told me to check site news to get to the chat, but I can't find it anywhere!