Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiryu2012

Awful Drawings

So yeah, this is where I'll be putting my godawful drawings. I'm not an artist, so don't expect anything good.

komodos_by_kiryu2012-dbo637t.jpg

yet_another_updated_design_for_kiryu_by_

new_gwangi_ref_by_kiryu2012-dbt3osk.jpg

The second image is giving me this super Digimon, or... no, maybe Monster Rancher(?) vibe that I'm actually really liking?

Ha, take that, looks like your drawings aren't that awful after all >:D

It's alright.

I agreed with Ryo! It has a very nostalgic Digimon feel to it!

Ah, Digimon.....how cool you were before you got so intensely ridiculous with how seriously you took yourself. Ahhh.. -u-

But yes! It evokes a nostalgia for me, and you know....when I go to art museums and such, the art I love the most are the ones that create a feeling in me ^^
So, congrats! Your art made me feel a thing! Therefore, it cannot be awful! YOUR FORUM TITLE IS A LIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! D8<

I see dinosaur kaiju things and I kinda like them

Every artist starts somewhere! Just keep practicing and don't give up! I happen to like what you have here, too because dinosaurs are fuckin awesome

You have good proportions! I like the discord cutie mark too! D:<

Well...I mean, if we're posting awful drawings, this is the perfect thread for me X3. On a serious note though, I'd have to agree with Rune. Keep practicing and Etain is right.; you've got good proportions and you did the roaring mouth of the dinosaur at top very well ^_^.

~Cain

You're improving! The claws are looking great! (tis something I struggle with a loooot when drawing mah lizardy things)

*Nao-Thumbs-Up of Approval!*

sprout.thumb.jpg.101f6737c777adb712a95ac8ce09f9cd.jpg