CaoAngeli

Looking for Players (PS4, 3DS)

I am mostly a casual gamer, but would love to play and chat with people if they are willing. We can go into a call on skype, discord, or on the PS4 to chat.

Multiplayer games on the PS4-

Overwatch - I have been mostly playing in the training vs. AI. I can do any three of the modes. May be willing to try out quick play if you would prefer that, but be prepared for me to die.. a lot.

Ark- Evolution Evolved - Haven't played this much at all because I really prefer playing these sorts of games with others.

Borderlands Collection - Haven't played before

3DS-

Monster hunter 4u - At G Rank. I get really focused on monster hunter, so I may end up going silent unless I say when I have mounted something. Unless it is a more simple hunt, then I'll chat freely.

Montser hunter Generations- HR 5. Not going to raise my HR since I am raising it with a friend. Also have an HR 2 person on there that I was trying to challenge myself to make her just a gunner.

Pokemon- I have Y, Omega Ruby, and Sun. Not sure where I left off on Y and Ruby, but I may be able to do some casual battling. I recently restarted on Sun so all my pokemon are still fairly weak.

If you are interested in playing a game or two with me, then let me know. ^^

Edited by CaoAngeli

i will be getting ARK soon, like in a few weeks so we could play togethor :P

You no have battlefield. O O F 

Coolio, will be nice to try Ark with you BySector.

Dunno how much I would enjoy Battlefield, sadly. ^^'

And I forgot that I had Borderlands in my library, so I added it to the list.

unless yer into high intensity 12 year olds screaming over the mic, you probably wouldn't enjoy battlefield

Borderlands 2 is definitely a staple of games required to play on the PS4, that game's fantastic

BF1 isn't as nearly as bad as COD when it comes to obnoxious 12 year olds. Of All the time I've spent on bf1, I think I've only come across a couple of edgy people. (Most ppl stay in party chat now so your squadmates won't play the objective unfortunately.) Skyrim, Fallout, and Wolfenstine are all great games to play on the PS4.