Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaimana

New Gator here

Heeey everyone,

I just wanted to say " Hi" and give a few information about myself ( the ones that are in the introduction thread )^^ 

What is your primary species?                   Alligator

Do you have more then one (If so how many and list them)?                                                            Only one ^^

How long have you been a member of the fandom?                                                                       So far good 10/13 years I guess :3

Have you gone to any furry gatherings?                  Not yet, I feel very shy and afraid when I see fursuits ( mascots / people in suits )

What type of RP do you like?                                 So far non, not a huge fan of it 

Do you like to lead RPs or just participate?            If, then be just a part of it.

Are you an artist of any type (If so what can you do)?                                                                              I want to do much more but I'm too lazy to start -.-

What do you expect out of the Refuge?                  I'd like to meet a few nice new furries to talk to or maybe even meet ( depending to their Location)

Some more information are on my FA website or you can also add me on Telegram or wherever and I will always answer :3

Hope to talk to some of you soon

Heya there enjoy your stay

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE MADNESS. 

feel free to derp around in the discord server too!

*pulls the "IN CASE OF NEW FUR" rope and makes confetti and balloons rain from the ceiling* Welcome!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to come play around! Not many of us bite! Well, Brea might, but the rest don't! 

I only bite if asked too T.T

Welcome!

Sometimes bites save the day :3

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

you are welcome for the welcome!