Jump to content
Samurai Kai

Xbox One peeps!

Recommended Posts

If anyone has an Xbox One or even a 360 and wants to play some games, feel free to comment your GT’s below! I also have a mic. Look forward to playing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what kind of games do you play mostly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately, it’s been Rainbow Six: Siege and a bit of Halo: Reach. I’ve still yet to get Halo 5 ‘cause all my friends want me to get it. Possibly Monster Hunter World. I don’t have tooooo terribly much for multiplayer but I’ve no problem with expanding my choices in the future! I also have The Elder Scrolls Online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm back again heh, but anyway. My Gamertag: XE Bahamut GS X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOH! I have For Honor if anyone wants to play! 

On 3/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, NeosDragoon said:

I'm back again heh, but anyway. My Gamertag: XE Bahamut GS X

What games ya got?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Samurai Kai said:

OOH! I have For Honor if anyone wants to play! 

What games ya got?

CoD Series - Assassin's Creed Series with Multiplayer, a lot, to be exact~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeosDragoon said:

CoD Series - Assassin's Creed Series with Multiplayer, a lot, to be exact~

UNF YES. Assassin’s Creed! MY BROTHA. I haven’t been able to play multiplayer at all with anyone with the series. :c 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Samurai Kai said:

UNF YES. Assassin’s Creed! MY BROTHA. I haven’t been able to play multiplayer at all with anyone with the series. :c 

YEEE, my favorite has to be AC 3. I still got my 360 cooped up somewhere. 😄

 

And it might be your ISP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NeosDragoon said:

YEEE, my favorite has to be AC 3. I still got my 360 cooped up somewhere. 😄

 

And it might be your ISP.

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT APPRECIATES AC3 AS MUCH AS ME.

I don’t know, are the servers still active? Or is my internet that bad? I could never find anyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey does anyone wanna play xbox with me im from Western Australia and looking for friends gt: GoulishWolfie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 12:18 AM, GoulishHowl said:

Hey does anyone wanna play xbox with me im from Western Australia and looking for friends gt: GoulishWolfie 

Do you play For Honor? It’s free right now if you have gold! I play that one a lot too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GREAT NEWS TODAY!!! I've got the Xbox One X (And it performs very well) -- My Gamertag is still: XE Bahamut GS X 

 

❤️ (I also picked up Monster Hunter: World)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×