Who am I?  A poignant question, and one that requires asking, upon occasion, lest we forget the answer.

The clouded leopard leans against a tree, his simple linen tunic and kilt, both in dark, plain colours, patched and a bit stained.  A pack lay nearby while a feral stallion chews at the grass.  The feline runs a whetstone slowly down the edge of a bastard sword.  He glances up at you, his visitor, with bright green eyes, smiles softly and nods.

I remember the answer, though it nearly illuded me.  I am Fyren, the sin that returns to haunt.  I am Fyre, the flame that burns the wrongs from the world.  Am I a leopard?  In form, yes.  Am I wolf?  In mind, indeed.  Am I otter?  In heart, always.  In my soul?  I am all, and so much more.  I am Skrytablett, Freaky Spots, the outcast and the misfit.  I am Lokieidr, Oathfire, and my word is my bond.  I am Vindex ultor, the judge, jury and executioner of those who would harm the innocent.  Above all of these, though, I am me.  So don't be afraid.  If you've done no wrong, you have nothing to fear.  I might even prove a friend.  

Edited by Fyren Lokieidr

*flops at*

Henlo frenfyren 

welcom back to the madness :3

*Salutes the otter with his sword!*

And hello, friend Brae!  Sorry for my long absence, life got a bit too hectic and real, there for a bit.  I'm not going to promise I'll be online all the time, even now, but I will make the attempt to show my face as often as possible.  Maybe even start an RP or two.  ;)

How's things been, while I was away?

personally or sitewide?  personally, hectic but just enough.  managing and telling myself life's okay

sitewide, not much new! same shenanigans in the chat

Hello steel clad warrior
im glad you are back :D

I doubt chat will ever change.  XD

And greetings, to you, Bysector!  How's things on your end?

Pretty good :-D

how are you ?

Edited by Bysector

Not bad, probably about to go to bed, soon, and watching some Netflix with Skittise, right now.  ;)

oh look, someone I recognize from the last time I was here...ages ago. Wonder if you recognize me?

*Sniffs the newcomer, then smiles slightly.*  Hello, Kai, how've you been?