Hey guys! I've been inactive for... A really long time (maybe a year?)  And obviously during that time a lot has changed! I'm hoping to be active again now tho, so this as a way for me to both say "I'M BACK" and I guess tell about myself/what's changed at once! (Basically kill two birds with one stone)

So! =3 A lot of people here call my Myth! That was my original username, and I'm fine with being called that, as well as Pixie, and now - once my username changes - Wroo (the W is optional, pronounced "Roo")! Although, honestly, I'll respond to basically anything as long as I know it's not an insult! 

I'm autistc, with my special interest being in animals... That's probably a big reason I'm a furry, although I didn't realize I was one until the guy I've been dating for four years now (I believe he joined last night as TazMetalDevil? ...I HOPE THAT'S HIM AT LEAST) explained the fandom to me: I just thought being a furry meant you had a animal character represent you online, and had no idea how much more to the fandom there was!! (I especially love the characters and fursuits!) However, I have been known to change my fursona A LOT! ...Probably because of how much I love/know about animals, and me being kind of a perfectionist... My current fursona is a Dino Dog! I'm still working on her name and colors, but will update art and whatnot when I figure it all out!

I draw and write stories for fun (I probably won't do requests, just out of fear that "oh no I messed this up, they'll hate me": even if I know it's not true. Surprise gifts may happen, but are probably unlikely. Sorry!)

I also rp, but haven't done that in a while, so my skills are probably rusty (between that and work, I may be slow replying), so apologies in advance!

Welcome back I encourage you to join the discord

Thanks!

*whispers* We have a Discord?

yee, we've had a discord!

Dang! I need to join then! Maybe after my date! :P