Sephren

It's been a while!

Hey all!

It's been a good few years since I've been active on ANY furry forum, including this one.  I keep seeing random glimpses of you guys on FA (and of course, some of you are my friends, watchers and commissioners on there!) - and it keeps me wondering how everybody's been doing.

Lots of new faces now, I'm sure -- and I hope I can make myself a bit more present around here to socialize once in a while.

Smol intro -- I'm just a Sephren (gender neutral, though I like male pronouns but I'm pretty easygoing) way up in Canada, doing art and tattoos for a living.  I try to keep it more about people and the art and less of a 'job to make money' when I can - money is such a societal trap.  🙂

My fursona is a skinny, pierced.. something.  Most often I say 'dhole-raptor', but it's really just kind of a mishmash of a skinny orange-and-black reptilian bunny-doggo demonraptor thing with a big 'ol bladed tail thing and some really long ears.  Sometimes horns.  Has the same piercings as I do and I think I change the design every time I draw him, just about.

I personally dabble in most types of art (no, seriously, most of 'em, short of maybe glassblowing, which I'd love to try at some point but likely won't because there are too many things to do in life) but currently focus mostly on digital, traditional sketches and, of course, tattoos.

I'm very approachable.  Used to RP but don't find much time for it now with work.

I'm also a gamer (currently a hiatus from League of Legends to play Fortnight and Dauntless, mostly, but I do whatever) - and a reptile enthusiast; mostly snakes but I dabble in lizards and just about everything else, and will soon be the proud owner of a tegu.  🙂

Anyways, happy to be back and I'm sure I'll pop in here and there to meet some new faces!  Happy to meet you and hear about who YOU are, and answer your questions if you have any! 🙂

Welcome back. It’s nice to see some old names showing up again. 

Sephren! Glad to see you around again! I have very much been enjoying watching your art improve on FA!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Immortal!
Carridwen -- thank you very much!  I feel like I've come a decently long way over the past few years but you never stop learning -- so I have, surely, a long way to go!  XD

*squawks at* henlo and welcome back to the madness