Fyren Lokieidr

The Return of Darkness! (Say it like Bane, baby.)

From the dark, roiling shadows billows forth a cackle of maniacal laughter, and a figure appears, a leopard in black armour, a long black cloak billowing about his stout frame as he holds aloft a dark sword.  "It is I, mortals of Tails Refuge!  Fyren Lokieidr, your Feline Overlord of Chaos!  I have returned from my long sojourn away, and I am TEN TIMES more evil (say "evil" like a cliche villain: "Ee-vill"), not to mention at least 20% more DIABOLICAL!  MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

He swings his sword about, creating a swathe of darkness about himself, that shall be filled with babies screams and orphan tears and-

Whoa, whoa, WHOOOAAAA!  Get any edgier, there, Lord Soulgone BLackheart, and you're liable to cut yourself!  CHILLAX and have a cupcake!

. . . . "Uhh. . . . Who. . . .What. . . . Ahem!  WHO DARETH TO DEFY THEIR EVIL OVERLoo-hoo-hoooo!?!?"  Upon turning towards the bright, bubbly and, somehow, visually pink voice, he found himself staring down the massive maw of a gigantic cannon, aimed right at his face.  His cape wilted a bit and he blinked.  ". . . Mommy?"

KA-PHWEEE!!!

With a comically cute, yet somehow nonetheless deafening sound, the cannon fired off a mixed load of confetti, streamers and strawberry cake batter.  Enough of all three that it blasted the "evil overlord" off his paws, slamming him into the wall and coating him from eartip to claw in the contents of the cannon's barrel.  With a sound like a wet suction cup being lifted off the stage at an Alice Cooper concert, the overlord fell off the wall and landed with a SPLAT face down in the mix.  A moment later, he sprang up, body quivering with rage as he attempted to wipe the strange gypsy concoction out of his eyes and face, one hoof stamping in annoyance.  "WHAT THE-!?!?!"  He tossed his head, mane flipping about wetly and glared daggers towards the cannon, only to freeze and blink in shock at the visage that greeted him.

Leaning casually against the cannon, a gigantic grin plastered across her face, was the anthropomorphic figure of a . . . *ahem* rather well-endowed pink horse!  A mare to be specific!  She promptly made a sound like the buzzer in a game show.

"Ennngh!  Wrong-oh, daddy-oh, but good guess!  I'm actually a pony, not a -Snrrk- 'Horse', like that's a real thing!"  

Fyren felt his eye twitching, both in annoyance at this amazingly bubbly individual, and in visceral pain, as his eyeballs rebelled at just how. . . .pink she was.  Her fur was the colour of bubblegum, and her mane was like cotton candy, both in colour AND, somehow, texture.  Only her eyes stood out, huge and bright, BRIGHT blue, sparkling with laughter and joy.

Fyren sputtered.  "Who. . . WHAT are you, to so threaten ME with such a . . . Such a . . . What even is that thing, anyway?!"

"That's my party cannon, silly!  And, as for who I am. . . Ehhhh, not sure if I should say my name, here, besides I'm sure the folks around here can probably recognize me.  As for WHAT I am, just your friendly "neigh"-bourhood(GET IT?!) Bouncy pink party pony, whoooo alsohappenstobeaninterdimensionalagentofchaoticgoodwhoturnsbadguysintogoodguys-GAAASSPP- kindalikeyoubecauseyouwereseriouslygettingwaaaaaaaaytoodarkupinthisbiznichlikeTOTALLY!" 

This veritable flood of vocalization, most of which flew over Fyren's head, was met with the most profound statement he could make.  A long, slow, confused blink.  "Whut?"  She opened her mouth to suck in another huge gasp of air, and he held up his blunt nailed, equine like hands in front of himself.  "WAIT, NEVERMI-"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Wait fooor iiitt. . . . 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . "WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

Slipping out of the muck of detritus, Fyren spun, slipped and fell face first into the goop, and looked up to see the pony standing by a large, full body mirror that had appeared from nowhere.  Tall, angular ears, a bright ginger mane, cut short on the sides and back and worn in a short tail. . . a ponytail, specifically.  Reddish-brown fur, with a tail that matched his mane in colour, but was long and worn in a tightly plaited braid, and big, bright green eyes behind a pair of spectacles.  He stammered, speechless, and the pink pony started laughing.  Not evilly, not cruelly.  Actually it was kinda cute, and vaguely obnoxious, with a snorting, squeeling sound mixed in with the sound of deep, from the gut mirth.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"  He demanded, and she shrugged, coming down from her giggles enough to speak.  "Easy as Pie, my good pone!  I've PONIFIED you!"

He blinked again, staring, before his eyes began to widen in horror.  "No!  You mean-"  

"Yepperooni!  And if you think THIS is super freaky, just wait'll you get a load of your flank!"

"M-My. . . Whah?"

"Hehehehe!  You should see your face!  It's priceless!  But now, my job is done here, isn't that right, Gummy?"

A small alligator stuck it's head out of her mane, somehow, and blinked, with a glassy empty stare, into her eyes, and she smiled.  

"Hehehe!  Oh, Gummy!  You crack me up!  Anyway, ta-ta-for-now!"  And with that, she grabbed her cannon, and, in a flash of blue and gold lightning, was gone, leaving a stunned and confused ex-feline overlord kneeling in a rapidly congealing puddle of cake batter and confetti.

So, yeah. . . . I guess that was a long and unnecessarily dramatic way of saying "I'm back, and, oh, by the way, I'm a Brony now!"  So . . . Yeah!  That's a thing, that happened!  Good to be back, y'all!  😉

Heya :-D

How ya been fyren?

*I blink, looking around at my surroundings, before down at myself once again.*  . . . . . . Eh, I've been worse.

How about you, Bysector?

good finished my exams recently so free for the summer

That's pretty cool.  🙂  So, is it just me, or is this site like. . . . Kinda dead?

aye 

a few people who talked much more on the site moved to the new discord channel which has kind of left this a half life state :P

Oh, yeah.  They did the Discord thing to replace the old chat, didn't they?  Well, that kinda sucks.  >.<

its a shame. i ahvent really found another furry site that ive liked more than TR and its disapearing a little bit due to the site almost being cut in half with discord and here

😕  Yeesh, that does suck.  Erm.  

. . . . . . . *Looks for a slightly less depressing topic.*

. . . . . Ehh. . . . So, yeah!  I'm a Brony, now!  Yay, me!  

aye ;)

whats your favourite pony (guessing pinkie pie from the intro :P)

Ehhh, I don't really have a "Favourite" per se, when it comes to the Mane Six.  They're all equally important, and the show would suck without any of them.  

Outside the Mane Six. . . . .Starlight.  What can I say?  I love damaged goods.

outside the main six it would be discord for me

Edited by Bysector

Yeah, Discord is cool, don't get me wrong, and there are a TON of other side characters and background ponies that I love.  *Cough-cough-Derpy-cough!*  But, I just like Starlight's background, where she came from, what she's been through, and the whole "Redeemed" villain thing.

Also, I cannot help but argue with the common belief that the show Reforms all of it's villains. . . . Not counting Nightmare Moon, it's only reformed two actual villains.  Most of the other characters it's "reformed" I don't count as villains.

tirek's the only real villain in the show and chrysalis

man i used to be in love with chrysalis  :P

Edited by Bysector

XD  Well, I DO consider Starlight to have been a villain, if only because, intentionally or not, she actually came closer than Tirek did to accomplishing the complete and utter destruction of Equestria, but, ya know.  What's a few rips in the space-time-continuum amongst friends, right?  XD

That said, I do agree that Discord left a lot to be desired as a "villain", and works a lot better as the vaguely annoying but really funny friend. . . . Although he plays second fiddle in that regard to Pinkie Pie.  

Overall, though, I think one of things I really love about the show is that, while acknowledging that there are those out there who are really evil, and that they can't be stopped in any other way than to kill them or lock them away, most "Bad People" are simply people who have been made this way by something in their pasts.

aye :P

personally if you look at villains the easiest way to deal with them is to kill them

like the joker in  DC, there's thousands of times where hes killed a city full of people or something similar and the main heroes go "no my morales, i cannot kill him....i have to send him to prison instead...where he will eventually escape and do the same thing again "

True. . . . Or, in the case of the show, blast them with a magical rainbow laser of doom.  Seriously, Tirek had no idea what he was fucking with, there.  XD  And, now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for work.  >.<

ahh okay :P

or maybe...you know...a well placed snniper bullet from a mile away should be used. dought tirek would survive a bullet to the head

by thew way do you want to restart that rp we were doing

Ehhh, I wouldn't be too certain about that.  Maybe AFTER the Elements have zapped him back down to a reasonable size.

And, to be honest, I'm more likely to want to start a new one.

hmmmm

ill barbarian rage, get up in his belly and wolfsbane everything within it.....yesss YESSS its so EVIL

that or something that releases radiation....a chunk of decaying plutonium 

really :P
got any ideas

Well. . . . To be honest, I'm . . . a bit obsessed with MLP, at the minute (And certainly have not been for the last three months, no of COURSE NOT WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT I HAVE NO-) AHEM!  ANyway.  It's actually the first thing in forever that has gotten me to write honest to goddess fanfiction.  So, yeah.  

I think I'm turning into one of those fans for whom the show is their freakin' life.  XD

hah

just be carfeul you dont go turbo turbo and are watching 4 seasons in less than a week  then have to wait nearly a year for the next season like i did

its really really annoying!!!! ;P

No, no. . . . I just knocked out all seven that were on Netflix in about two months, WHILE working and spending time with my mate, waited SUPER IMPATIENTLY for each epi of season eight, and am now chafing about when THE HAY THE MIDSEASON BREAK IS GONNA END!  XD  

Also, I've pretty much been listening to fan music and watching fan content on YT non-stop for the last couple months.  XD

Bloody hell

Got a...umm....bron-sona yet.....pony-sona.....pfptfpltpe....i don't know the word :-P

Pony-sona, and ,yep!  I described him up above, in the opening post.  XD  ANd, yes, I decided as in all things, to be different, and go for an Earth Pony, which nobody hardly ever seems to do.  XD  And, my new profile pic is his cutie mark!  😉