Fyren Lokieidr

The Return of Darkness! (Say it like Bane, baby.)

i chose gryphon for my pony-sona if thats allowed

Of course it is, dude!  Hell, as far as fandom members go, SilverQuill is also a Gryphon, Tyandaga(I think I spelled that right) is a freakin' deer, ANd Doc Wolf is, well, a wolf.  And, no, he's not a furry, believe it or not.  XD  And, of course, since the release of the film, we now have Hippogriffs, which have made it into the series, and it's pretty much a fact that "Furries" in practically any capacity are canon, now.  

Hah really:-P

Ive never seen the movie, or season 5 onwards :-P

O.O. WHAT!?  But. . . but. . . Season five is literally the BEDT season, though!

i waited several months, forgot to watch it when it came out and nowi dont have the internet to watch barely anything now :P

Dude, that sucks!  So, you don't really know much about Starlight, then, do you?

nope :P

is she the yellow and red unicorn....

Edited by Bysector

No, that's Sunset Shimmer, and yes, we all know, the names are super similar, that is literally everypony's fave running gag in the fandom.  XD  She's from Equestria Girls, and, if you want to compare them, Starlight Glimmer is kinda like . . . "Sunset 2.0".  Except that, while Sunset is basically acting like a pissed off, edgy, rebellious teenager, in spite of the fact that she's probably meant to be in her mid to late twenties, throughout the first film, and that's basically the extent of her qoute-unqoute "villainy", Starlight, on the other hoof. . . . 

Let's just say Glim-Glam took a few lessons from Josef Stalin and Charlie Manson on how to become a villain.  That said, her story is probably, in all honesty, the best, most realistic depiction of a villain attempting to reform I've seen, ever, as it literally takes her forever to come to terms with what she did, and to prove to everypony that she's changed.

honsetly to take over equestria just act nice and polite and help the main six

in a few months you will be going to a galla with the two princesses (excluding cadance as in her own kingdom and twilight :P) and ask them to come into a seperate room to talk about magic, slit their throats :P 

get twilight to come in and blame it on someone completely evil 

get you buddy chrysalis to take over with changlenings and a back up of some of the evil dragons promising the treasures in the capital to be their's 

i think i get to into make plans of mass murder some times :P

See, it's people like you that are the reason I came up with my own AU, where Luna's the head of a secret, nameless organization that understands that sometimes you got get your ass dirty in order to stop the bad guys.  They protect Harmony and Equestria, by doing the things nopony else is willing or able to do.

this act nice until the very last minute :P

everyone trusts nice people in equestria

damn ponies always attacking the creatures in the woods

id gather an army of beasts from the wilderness, dragons, bugbears, basilisks, changlings  and others to aid in overthrowing the ponies and making a new world order....my reward being able to help this come true....and some female dragons ;)

Really?  I . . . 

Oh, by the way, the dragons and the changelings are pretty much all good guys, now.  

damn....they stole my 'fire' power and my spies 

ill need to regroup...new plans are needed!!!

Well, I mean, Chryssi's still evil, for now, but. .  . She's also kinda gone a bit. . . uh. . . . "Bat-shit Crazy", I think, is the appropriate term.  And, not in any kind of good, or useful way, either.

Also, it just dawned on me we've flooded my return thread with two pages of random MLP related shit that could have gone in a PM.  XD

yes crazy is good. ill give her the alicorn necklace

hehe

Yeah, at which point, if we were gonna be logicl and practical, and not be forced to follow some long, drawn out, overblown plotline (*Nudge-nudge*), we'd just ask Starlight to fix the issue, and . . . *boom*.  

Starlight is . . . mildly OP, magically speaking.  To give an idea, she went toe-to-toe (hoof-to-hoof?) with Twilight, a freakin' Alicorn Princess, and fought her to a standstill.  Twily had to pull out the old "Cunning Plan" bit, AKA "Cheat Your Sweet Lavender Plot Off", in order to beat her.

The joke about why Starlight wasn't in the movie, along with Discord, was because if they had been, the plot would have ended in the first ten minutes.

really

NEW plan, corrupt starlight with evil such as nightmare moon and give her the alicorn necklace so she will technically be twice as strong as twilight and then use her as a weapon of war.....then bring the evil celestia and luna from another dimension to help ...yes yes its so evilllll!!!

And then the plan backfires, because Starlight's been there and done that, and isn't taking that crap anymore, bends the Alicorn amulet to her will and uses it to banish you to a dimension filled with your worst nightmares, thus achieving a magical feat worthy enough to finally earn her those wings we all want her to get so damn bad.

Or I just magically appear and beat the shite out of you.  😉  Seriously, careful, dude.  If I wasn't in a committed relationship, Glim-Glam would be my Waifu of all Waifus.  

fool thats all i need 

i have been toiling for a way to enter this dimension and now that im here i can release my true plan...i regret you wont be able to hear it as a real villain never says their master plan ;). and did you honestly think that you could beat the shit out of me when all this time it was merely an illusion playing all of you hahha

*Nods slowly.*  Okay, fair enough.  Call Luna.  *Luna shows up, brings along her personal hit squad, and busts a magical cap in your ass.*

Thank Goddess for Headcanon birthed AU-dwelling asskicking groups that take no shit.  XD

And whose to say I don't have over 600 but enhancments, 6 of which are specifically designed for blocking magical caps in the ring 

Face it your ponies have no power when faced with exact replicas in the mirrored world

You see a regular villain may have simply let the goodies come to him, but I however have my own squeadron of assassins and spies at my disposal, easily sniffing out your own rats and exposing your plans. I was aware of her coming and it was all I needed for my dear friend tirek to have a lovely magical breakfast and make him stronger once more 

Okay, I think that's enough of this.  It's cluttering this thread up.

Okay :-P

Anyway what do you think of come deliverance is it any better from what it once was :-P

I've not actualyl played it in a while, not because I lost interest in it, jsut because my interest got side-tracked, which is something I've long had to deal with.  I know there've been several big updates to the game, and I've been wanting to get back into it.  Frankly, though, I felt it was worth it right from the beginning.  Anything they've done since then can only make the game better.

Srry I haven't been on, been busy trying to make and wright a story/book for once, its been fun but taken up alot of my time :-D

I want to get kingdom come but its still pretty expensive unfortunately