It's been a rough 12 months or so. Rules have changed, people have come, others have gone.

Things have happened behind the scenes with this race chasing husky.

My local furry community decided to shun me over outright lies and slander without a proper opportunity to defend myself. Ruined the trust I had in this entire fandom. I've tried hanging on for the past year, sharing my story but it has become clear this fandom doesn't give 2 rats tails about accountability and any sort of honor.

It was through this site I found a home, an opportunity to discover myself. Made some friends, lost some. Enjoyed your company and hospitality. While the issues that drive me away aren't on the site I feel it's time to go, hang up the suit and pack away the artwork and wave the checker on this chapter of my life.

I wish you all the best of luck in your lives and whatever opportunities you all may pursue.

Signing off one last time. Goodnight from Start/Finish and all the corners in between.

~Inu-Chan

• Upvote 1

I know I’m not the greatest at keeping up or in touch, just know you’ll be missed. The door ain’t locked behind you if you change your mind, k?

• Upvote 1

I’m sorry that those things happened to you, furries can be really shitty.

It was nice seeing you around! I always saw you as a friendly person. I hope that wherever you go you’ll find true happiness and purpose yourself. You deserve nothing but the best and people who support your own personal growth in this thing we call life!

*gives a final hug* 

Best of luck, Inu-Chan.

Im sorry that bring in such an accepting group bings in some really asswipes too I wish you luck and hope you find what you are looking for and find happiness