Venya

whats the game you have played longest?

from minecraft before it was 40 to the sims back in 2000. 

from the early stages of DnD to the newer monsters today? whats the game you continue to play and how long have you been playing it?

the sims is me! I have all of sims 2 3 and most of 4 I did play the first one too back when it came out but no longer have the cds for it. T_T which kinda sucks but oh well XD I remember the pets and the magic one being my favorite. they should add a sims magic or medieval pack for 4 XD also I always add a pet to my sims. ALWAYS 

Played many games over a long period of time. Probably have the most hours in either Minecraft (modded, of course) or Halo 3. Maybe even CoD Black Ops or World at War. As of late I've been playing plenty of Overwatch. I have a lot lot of hours into an MMORPG called ROSE Online, and a near-max-level character at 212. Plenty of time in Sims or Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 as well.

ive put in near 3000 hours on warframe.
id say original the starcraft is probably second there.  i played a lot of that, followed by gta vice city.

Skyrim, according to Steam I clocked  an entire year's worth of play time in that game.  Nothing else comes close. 

Mass Effect~

Fable, lost chapters. 

Over 4000 hours.

• Like 1

Mt g and dnd most likely

Single game? Probably Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Overall time probably goes to the Fallout series