acbooster

Oi, who put these skeletons and cobwebs in my profile?

I know I've been gone for a long time but y'all could've used someone else's space for storing the Halloween decorations.

Anywho, while I'm not a new user, I've been gone from here for a couple years now I believe, at least it feels like I have been. Regardless, a lot's changed since I was here last so I might as well be new

SPIDERS ARE FRENDOS WHO EAT THE BAD BUGS

welcome back to the madness

I dunno if it can be called madness anymore lmao, it's not as busy as it used to be here

not here, no. but on the discord, its like someone opened can of nuts and released the squirrels

I believe it. I miss that activity being on the site, when we still had the chatroom here. By separating it like this it makes it hard to maintain an active community in both places

it has.  my work schedule makes it hard tbh.  ive been booked or else id be back on my roleplays.

I mean I guess its a good sign for me that work is doing as it is, but I HATE being behind.  ive got maybe an hour left in clinical documents, and then probably an hour left in notes.  or two hours *shrugs* it'll get done eventually.  i'm taking a few to respond to a few rp's I have on here

I have a feeling that the site portion will die off in the near future. Only a few subforums are used on a regular enough basis, and some of them haven't been touched in years

doesn't help that some people just lurk and others have dropped off the site for their own reasons.

I can think of like 5 active members who've done so.

It can't be helped after the fiasco way back when. On top of that, the chat really was what was keeping a lot of people on the site itself. It makes sense that people left when the chat moved to discord and evidently hasn't come back to the site at all

the slow continents of change are looking at integration.  idk how far that got.  It was more active when I had time to engage people as they came in ;n; I miss being able to do so.

Getting integration up and running would be wonderful, honestly. But for now I suppose I'll settle for seeing a handful of people every few days lmao

I always check the forum feed on the discord.  gotta hop in and smother the love on peoples

*puts peanut butter everywhere*

A forum feed? Interesting. That must've helped out some, but evidently not overmuch

the only people I remember roleplaying on here were like, stone, buzz, bysector, tie, sometimes Justin, imhara, fyren, you, beze, vivus, glace, duke, sometimes sal.

Red has like disappeared.  Naomi has also disappeared for some reason.  completely ghosted.  Buzz cant find people to meet his standards.  Stone, Justin and I are busy. bysector and tie continue with their normal stuff.  Imhara is in the military I think.  Fyren ghosted?  Beze has been sick.  Vivus is gone.  duke wasn't that frequent.  

a few others.

the last person to post is obv old, irl photos, only so much we can share lol.  

*shrugs* perhaps things will revive?  I'm trying to get back to consistency.  I think both of my rp's with beze are about over.

my ones with bysector take a lot of time because theyre like.....Niven or benford detailed lol.

Before the fiasco a lot more people were roleplaying, but like you said a lot of people left. I did notice that Naomi had poofed, but I haven't been in contact with her for a long while anyhow, we didn't have any of the same messaging platforms. I'm in a few discords with Viv and he's doing well, just doing his own thing now.

I may poke around and try to stir up interest in an rp of some kind here soon

well, I *just* caught up to all of mine.  so I suppose I *may* be able to pick up one more.  I had two others or three others on discord but they stopped. most of my time has been consumed with gaming with my nerds.

x3 Idk yet what I'd be going for or looking for in an rp here so it may be a bit, but I'll def let you know about it when I do think something up

• Upvote 1

Another older name returning! Good to have you back!!!

Aye it's good to be back too. I just hope I have reason enough to stick around this time

Welcome back. Also, we do still have chat, but it is on discord. Feel free to drop in if you like.

That's what I mean is that it's on a separate client. Since it's not on the site, people are less compelled to visit the site for anything, when everyone is already on discord. People visit less, driving more people to stick to just discord, and it cycles

Hey i engage in much more in depth stuff now and he might know me as dadragonswhore

Who might know you as that?

You? I mean it has been a while

So meh

Ah, I was confused because you said "he" x3