Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SashimiFox

I need help *serious sh17*

Hello. I have been dead and will probably still be because of the reason I will explain here.

mods,admins,helper and whatever’s out there:please read the full post before taking in consideration deleting it. I have no clue where this belongs to at categories besides than spa— serious sh17, and this sh17 is serious. You guys are the only ones I can trust at all... plis no disappointed me (xD)

also sorry for the failed mlg references 

So it all fricking started at a hot af July, with 40 to 45 degrees Celsius. Boiling hot, and no open windows cuz I got a cat. I was trying to figure out how do ya draw a foxtaur snout, but I couldn’t because of the stupid temperature that melted my brain, even tho I had my fan at max sanic speed pointed at me. While I was doodling, my parents came in the room and sat on my bed, while I was on my desk. First thing I think in my brain: I have been 360 noscoped, h e c c. They had my phone in my hand so I thought it was because my mom discovered my phone games... not a reason to panic. But I couldn’t be more wrong about it. They did some online research onto the furry fandom, and you don’t need to be a greymuzzle to know 95% of those type of websites speak sh17 about us. Probably saw sites like godhatesfurries.com and etc., judging by their rage speech.if u reading all of dis comment awoo

then they showed me my deleted history. It made me die of embarrassment, cuz it was clearly yiff and yiff and yiff and more h e c c ing yiff... I knew google family link wasn’t a GPS tracker. 

They forbid me to draw, watch, hear, and etc., anything furry relatable. T_T they also tried to send me to a psychiatrist but he was sick and they forgot to reschedule the appointment.

i am completely depressed, powered up with insomnia,(Currently 3 am and haven’t slept a shit for 2 days) and ashamed of myself. I have asked some of my friends what to do. Some say “fucc them be who you are” , which seems obvious, cuz I’m a rebel... lol. But it seemed dangerous. One said to keep things “under da hood” but it seems too flicking much to my teaspoon sized brain. I also heard to forget it. But being a furry is my life. I got 2 real-life friends like that. I liked everyone online. I truly felt at home. Then this happens. 

Also I have lost my first furry friend. HE DIED FROM AN ATTACK. AND I’ve got someone threatening me at WhatsApp that hurt me before. This makes my life sh17. BUT THE ONLY THING THAT MOTIVATES ME IS BEING A FURRY. AND DESPITE I AM KNOWN AS AN ANIMAL-RAPER BECAUSE I AM A FURRY, I don’t CARE! NO ONE’S GONNA CHANGE THAT! NOT EVEN MY STUPID ASSFACED PARENTS TRYING TO KILL MY FETISH.

Then they got me an iPhone 5S. I flipping hate iPhones. And I guessed it was ok. But they blocked every single sh17, even the fucking camera app. But the good thing of knowing about shit like this is I can find backd00rs to every single shot. So I found that SwiftKey has an option that sends you to their website aka microsoft.com. But it is a built in navigator so I couldn’t search anything. So if you search any shet on their website (Microsoft.com) and you scroll down to the end of the page, it will appear this: Search with bing. And it will lead you to bing.com. Boom.

i need help

if you read all this god bless you and have a nice day.

Phew shit I dunno what to say except hang in there people shun what they don't understand things can.still get better