Not many people give the wii much thought, nevertheless, those who own one know there are plenty of good games hiding within its library.

I'll admit, the main reason i got a Wii, was that i was going to get a GameCube, but decided id opt for a gen 1 Wii at the last second on a whim. One of the things that surprised me was how many wii games have nearly no disk damage. Among other things, i also realized how many decent Wii titles are laying out there, despite people saying to the contrary...

What Wii games have you enjoyed/recommend? Any particular favorites? any diamonds in the rough?

some of my favorites:

• sonic colors: Man this one is gorgeous, and its a decent sonic game too. (GameCube controller helps)
  • Mario galaxy: obviously.
  • Epic Mickey 1 & 2

Decent cheap titles:

• Night at the museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (kinda short, but well-voiced action adventure)
  • Hotwheels beat that: fairly standard rally racer, with some decent guitar riffs for a budget toy tie-in.

My brother has Wii but I've been PC gaming far too much. The only one's I'll played on it were one of the Mario Party games and Muramasa.

1 minute ago, Red said:

My brother has Wii but I've been PC gaming far too much. The only one's I'll played on it were one of the Mario Party games and Muramasa.

Id wish more people would try wii games. seems everyone is just afraid of motion controls...

Most wii games don't have that bad controls (at least with a nunchuck) and some even support the venerable GameCube controller.

Heck, they don't even all have motion controls to begin with. and some games use pointer controls very well.

• Like 1

Mine were

Monster Hunter 3

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and skyward sword

Super smash Bros brawl and maybe one or two others ^_^